- Please refer to my design schedule for availability
- Once I start your project, the standard completion time is 1-2 weeks, depending upon how quickly you can approve samples and offer feedback.
- You can pay your balance using PayPal. I do not accept checks or money orders.
- Yes. There is a 25% deposit required before I begin working on your project. This amount will applied to your invoice total upon completion of your design. If the item that you are requesting is less than $20, payment in full is required before I begin work. This amount covers my time, as well as the cost of any stock images that may be used in your design. This deposit is only refundable if I cannot complete your design. The deposit amount may be applied to other products.
- No, you do not have to pay out the balance of your invoice. However, please be aware that until all balances are paid in full, all designs are property of Christina Jones and Visual Luxe. You may not use them in any way, and your deposit is not refundable.
- No. I can make edits, and try to iron out the kinks, but we CANNOT do an entirely new design, unless you wish to pay my a la carte fee of $25 per hour.
- I’ll redesign the draft, of course! I WILL need you to provide me with a clear critique of what you don’t like, and what changes you would like to see moving forward. I will only do 2 new design drafts. If you still aren’t liking what you see after the second draft, we need to either rethink the vision, and make sure that it’s being clearly communicated, or put you in touch with another designer, who may be able to meet your needs.
- Yes, I can. If it’s after the “3 -day-trial” after installation, for a fee of $25 an hour.
I approved my design, but now I want to change something. Can you do that?
- Yes, I can. For a fee of $25 an hour.
- Once your balance is paid in full, I will install your blog design within 48 hours.
Can I ______ with my design once I receive it?
- Once I have provided you with your design files, it is your property, to use however you want, but the copyright remains with me, unless arrangements are made otherwise.
What if I lose my design files?
- No worries. I have copies
Can you design a replica for me of something in your/someone else’s portfolio?
- No. All designs will be custom created for the individual client. If you see something that you like, you can certainly point me to it, and I can create the same “feel” for you, but I will never exactly replicate a design.
Will my design be used in your portfolio?
- Yes, unless you do not want it shared.
I like more than one of the designs you submitted to me for review. Can I have them both?
- Yes. For an additional fee I will provide you with the design files of multiple samples.
Do you use stock/clip-art in your designs?
- Yes, I may use stock image resources to create your design. I will only use resources that are available for commercial use, and only after I have obtained the proper licensing from the creator, if necessary.
Can you print my business cards/invitations/fliers?
- No, but I can point you in the direction of a very affordable company that offers a large variety of print materials.